We created the “Spice up your CV/Resume | A guide for Accounting & Audit Professionals” digital guide to give our readers straight-talking advice and Accounting-specific examples & insights to overcome the most frustrating stumbling block when trying to leave traditional accounting & audit.
Learn how to present your experience in such a way to win over recruiters & ultimately break into more strategic & commercial roles. Across this 50+ page digital guide, we delve into:
- the best CV/Resume structure for communicating your traditional accounting & auditing experience for more strategic roles
- real-life good and bad examples of showcasing Accounting/Audit experience & detailed break-down of each section
- how to better frame & communicate the skills and experiences you’re currently sitting on (often without even knowing it) that can help you actually land commercial & strategic roles
- what recruiters are looking for & how to effectively capture their attention
- how to differentiate seemingly similar experience vs. your competition in the accounting/audit world
- how to avoid key common mistakes
- a strategy for distributing your CV/Resume, incl. online applications, networking & cold email approaches
- interview advice, incl the best way to answer the dreaded “Talk me through your CV/Resume” question from a traditional accounting/audit perspective
- a 20% discount to TheSwiftExit.com Coaching Services!
- and more…!
We’ve been where you are, have tried-and-tested experience in getting many of the roles you’re thinking about (incl. helping our many TheSwiftExit clients do the same), and hope we can help you restructure your appropach to your applications. It’s our aim to arm you with the tools (and confidence) you need to find a fast-track strategic path suited to your personality, and help you go out and nail it. Enjoy!
Pricing in US$